Sunday, October 27, 2013

~Beware

10.27.2O13 <3

I'm so stupid. Theres this guy that I like, A lot. But he's a player. What makes me think that he wouldn't cheat on me if we were to be together, if he would cheat on his girlfriend? I'm such an idiot. But I don't want to lose him. He's just, amazing. But it's whatever. My life feels as if it is slowly falling to pieces. I'm done with relationships, I'm done trying. No matter what, I'll never be good enough for any of it. People think I have it all together, because I'm so energetic at school, and happy. I smile and laugh a lot. But I DON'T have it all together. I get sad, and lonely, and hurt. A lot. I just hate bringing people down with me. I keep it in. And I always will. Tomorrow I have school, that should be fun. I get to go and be around a bunch of judgemental people and get talked about some more. Lots of fun. <3

Goodnight Beautiful People <3 
I'm Out For The Night. 

~Shelby <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment