Saturday, October 5, 2013

Saturday Night Lights ~

10.5.2O13 <3 

Just Got Outs Of Da Shower My Nigga's. Lookin So Fresh In My Louie Vatons. Just Kidding Guys. 

I Have No Life. I'm Officially L.A.M.E! (: But Itsk. Brianna & Beckii Are Supposed To Come Over Tonight. My Bitches. <---- Kidding, Again. But They Both Can't. :O Sucks Camel Dick.  Don't Judge. I'm Soo Hungry. Subways My Bitch Tonight. I Just Watched How To Eat Fried Worms. Haven't Seen That Movie In Fo-Evs. Like, Gawd. Anyways, My Legs Are So Soft. I'd Date Myself Tonight. 
No Homo. (It's Always Homo). (; I Think I May Be Bi-Polar. Last Night I Felt Like Dying, And Tonight, I Couldn't Be Happier. It's My Ma's Birthday Today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMACITA (x I Dunno How To Spell It. I'm White. Don't Judge. ;D She's 32 Tonight. 

^Kidding. But She Still Looks Young (: She's 45. AND STILL NO WRINKLES. Take That Obama. 
I Dunno Whats Going On With The Government Shutting Down Or Anything, And I Could Care Less. Now, If My Mom Was Shutting Down From Like, Making Me Food, That'd Be A WHOLE Another Story. Her Food Is Bomb, And I'd Die Without Her Goodies. (Talking About The Food She Makes. Not The Junk In Her Trunk.) I Got The Junk Thats In My Trunk From My Mom, So Technically, Her Junk Is My Junk. Ja Feel? (; Yes, Guys, I Am VERY Weird. It's Not Like That Is Anything New. 
And If It Is New To You, Well; 
GET FUCKING USE TO IT. 

Cause Weird Is My Middle Name. -----> Not Really. Ann Is My Middle Name, Btw. (x 

Anyways, I'm Logging Off My Dear Beautiful People To Go And Get My Subway On. (; 

So, As Always, 

I Love You <3 
Sweet Dreams, 
And DON'T Forget That You're Beautiful My Bb's. <3 

~Shelbylicous (; <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment