Monday, November 25, 2013

Survival ~

11.25.2O13 <3 

Life is one big game. You can be defeated early, or you can live until the end of the game. There are challenges to overcome, and things you must do in order to survive. Sometimes things go wrong, and they can't be fix. But you move on. You continue to fight to live to be able to see the end. You can give up, and quit, or you can fight. That's life. You have to do what you have to do in able to survive. And myself, I will continue to do what it takes to survive and make my life as best as it can be. I know there will be some choices that won't be easy to make. Some people will get hurt in the process of some of those choices. But life, is what life is. Giving up isn't an option for me anymore. i don't want to die young. And from now on, I'll do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen. <3 

~Shelby <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment